Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Proctor and Gamble Here I Come!

If you follow either of my pet blogs you know that I've been lucky enough to work Iams, a Proctor & Gamble company, for about 4 years. They've provided all of my dog and cat food and taken me on 6 great trips.

With the recent announcement that P&G has sold Iams, Eukanuba and Nutura to the Mars Corporation my future with them is unknown.

Luckily last week a P&G rep contacted me about attending the "Love the Pet, Not the Mess" conference. It's four brands, Febreeze, Bounty, Swiffer and Iams. I use all of those brands already.

Just for fun I looked at the P&G website and then around my house. Right now I have 37 different Proctor and Gamble brands in my house!
I had no idea that they made that many of the products I use.

Thursday evening at the conference we'll be enjoying a "Yappy Hour" at Washington Park in their dog park area. Friday we'll be at the Cincinnati Zoo and we're even going to be able to get up close and personal with a some cool animals while we're there.

It sounds like it's going to be a great group of bloggers and a lot of fun so I'll let you know all about it when I get back.
 

1 comment:

Wheelchair India said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
ARAI Approved Side Wheel Attachment

Keep Posting:)