Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blog Friends Rock

First I want to thank all of you who left comments about the time my son is going thru. Things are looking a little better right now.

Instead of the co-op plan that we did have where he would only be taking one class & not getting a diploma, they have made some other arrangements. John will continue in 2 classes at the school and 2 or 3 classes online from home. He will take his credits and finish up in adult education and get an actual diploma. His counselor says he sould be done by August which is a much better plan.

He'll be done at school by 10:30 every day allowing him to find a part time job. He feels comfortable with the 2 classes that he will be taking at the school, so hopefully he won't continue to have panic attacks.

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and words of kindness, it's amazing how much it helps.

12 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry I missed that post. I am happy to hear that things are turning out the way you wanted them to.

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

I missed it too, but Im going to go back and find it right now. Sounds like things are working out for the best. I will keep all of you in my prayers.

Liz Mays said...

I am so glad that the school is willing to work with you on a better solution. I like what you've come up with here.

Carolina said...

There is an old Dutch saying: Alles sal reg kom! (a very Old Dutch saying, more ancient-like) Anyway, it means 'everything will be okay' or something similar. Who said the Dutch are not very profound! But we're almost always right. Well, I am anyway!
So, alles sal reg kom. Glad things have worked out and your son is happy.

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds like a great plan...glad things are better.

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Dear Oskar's Mommy,
I am so glad to hear that Oskar's human brother is doing better. Please tell him that I am very much looking forward to our paw date. Do I wear pink, gray, red, or what? Please give him a special treat just from me.
Sally Ann

Diane said...

that's great!! see, i told you it would all work out lol! :)

said...

I'm so glad it got sorted out. Make those boys at home wait on you a little bit. That includes Oskar.

Queenie Jeannie said...

And WHY didn't you call me??? Ugh, too much stress for anyone hun. I'm glad things worked out ok. I think someday, longgggggg from now, you'll look back on this and laugh. AND you will see how strong you really were/are!!!

Hugs!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Sending good thoughts to you and John right now... I'm glad the school was able to come up with a better plan and that John is comfortable with it.

Rachael said...

I'm so glad that John found a plan that would work for him. I'm so glad his school was able to work with him - regular school scheduling isn't for everyone, and it's wonderful that he can have an alternative!

heidi said...

Oh good! I'm glad that this is working out!