Saturday, April 19, 2014

Shrewd Shopper or Hopeless Hoarder?

So here's an example of the difference between me and my husband. We were out shopping and I spotted these cute silicone kitchen sets.  They're the kind that can handle high heat.
Then I saw the price.
.49¢...They were only .49¢!  There were four sets left on the rack and I took great pleasure in buying all of them.
Chris did not understand why I would buy all 4. At that price I probably would have bought 10 sets!

I'm using one, I'll give a set to my son John David for his apartment, keep one in reserve and give the last one to my mom or neighbor.

Would you have bought 4 or more of these because of the extreme mark down or would you have just been 1 and done?
 

2 comments:

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I bought 20 packages of my favorite ice cream bars when they went on clearance...

Kevin Petter said...

the ground far longer than it historically has, so aside from a handful of winter hikes, frozen waterfall excursions and snowshoeing, we hadn't seen a huge range of trails. This spring we got passes to the Mohonk preserve which has hundreds of trails for any level outdoorsman
hiking Malakoff Diggins
hiking trails at Malakoff Diggins SHP
malakoffdiggins.org
Malakoff Diggin
California campground