Friday, February 25, 2011

CSN Stores Review Amazing Duvet Cover!

I was lucky enough to work with CSN Stores again and I got an amazing duvet cover.  The Wildon Home 400 Thread Count Hem Stitch Solid Sateen Duvet Cover Set  has exceeded my expectations in every way!

It's 400 thread count cotton sateen and it feels like heaven!

This is the detail around the duvet cover and the matching pillow shams that are included.  The color I chose was Willow, & it's beautiful.

I'm happy to say that there are buttons on the bottom.  I've had duvet covers with both snaps and velcro and both of those disappointed me.  These buttons arent's huge and are nicely spaced across the bottom to keep your comforter securely in place.

I'm glad to report that it washes up well, which we need with a dog & 2 cats sleeping on our bed with us.

My husband has raved about this duvet cover since it arrived.  I honestly both think we get a better nice sleep with this on our down comforter. 

Oops, I almost forgot to mention the beautiful pillow shams that came with the duvet cover.  An extra added bonus!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Got your note love, and you better believe that I'll be in touch! (I didn't publish so your email wouldn't be seen)

Hubs is actually the bigger "bedding snob" in our house. I love a good thread count myself, but he's super picky.

Love the color of the duvet and shams. It's one of my favorite shades... Earthy but not too dark. Very nice.

Hugs,
M.

Sueann said...

I love that color...beautiful!! And I love your bed warmer...so adorable!! The cutest puppy ever!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a wonderful prezzie!!! I'm so happy for you! I think having a pretty, comfortable bedroom is ESSENTIAL to a great night's sleep! For me having Egyptian cotton sheets is a 'must have' and I love mine.

Hugs!