Some random things about me. I'm sure many people will care.
1. I don't mind being 41, but I don't want to look 41.
2. I'm tired of being fat, but not tired enough to fix it once & for all. Why? Bad food tastes good.
3. I have the same sock-monkey pajamas as a successful writer named Jen Lancaster.
4. I have a odd love for bad pizza. Especially if it comes from a gas station.
5. I drink too much.
6. Some women I don't know make me angry when I just see them or even hear them. Included in this category are Shania Twain, Cheryl Crowe & Giada De Laurentiis. When I see Giada I uncontrollably yell out "big-headed whore" while looking for the remote.
7. I hate bread with pits in it.
8. I call most types of seeds, pits.
9. I call gloves, mittens & my full grown cats, kittens and/or schmittens.
10. I often make up songs I sing out loud to myself. On occasion they do involve mittens, kittens & schmittens.
11. I love living in Michigan, but wish I could live in one of many beautiful places that our state has instead of this strip-mall, subdivision hell known as Waterford.
12. I love Waterford.
13. I am way too lenient with my 16 year old son. My 13 year old doesn't get into any trouble...yet.
14. I almost always prefer the company of books to the company of people.
15. I find it hard to do anything without a T.V. on in the background.
16. I'm no where near mature enough for my age, but I'm not mature enough to care.
17. I think I may actually have enough balls to give a couple of friends a link to this blog.
18. If my Dr. makes me wait too long I steal a magazine. Today I waited over an hour & I stole the August issue of Family Circle. I should probably stop doing this.