Monday, August 25, 2008


August 25, 2008
Outside My Window... Oskar, our miniature schnauzer rolling in the grass. Puppy bliss!
I am thinking...How much I am enjoying this cooler weather. It's 71 degrees & breezy here in my part of Michigan.
I am thankful for...The awesome men in my life. My husband of almost 5 years, Chris, JD who is 16 & Jack 13. Oh yeah & Oskar who is 2 ;-)
From the kitchen...Jack & I are gonna make Hobo stew. Basically anything we can find we throw in a stew pot.
I am wearing...An orange tee & khaki capri's
I am creating...A mess
I am going...We went back to school shopping for clothes. No place else planned.
I am reading...When You Are Engulfed In Flames, by David Sedaris
I am hoping...To make reservations to go camping starting on Wednesday.
I am hearing...Crickets even though it is almost 3:00 p.m.
Around the house...Jack is on the computer & JD is trying out new school outfits.
One of my favorite things...Black eyes Susans outside of my computer window
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Getting lots of school work (medical transcription) done.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...The view from my window

Photobucket

Thank you to Peggy at ~The Simple Woman~ for this great daybook idea. You can visit her here http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

DebD said...

I didn't participate in the Simple Woman's Daybook this week, but I just *had* to check out a blog titled "Screaming Mimi".

I enjoy David Sedaris too - although I prefer to listen to his books on tape.