Friday, August 15, 2008

Round Robin Letters

I just keep stumbling onto more great blogs! It prohibits me from accomplishing actual work, but it does amuse me.

Peggy over at the ~The Simple Woman~ has the great idea to start a round robin type letter group. Groups of about 6 people write letters to each other, each person reading what the first wrote & then adding to it.

I think it would so much fun to find out what issues women across the country are facing. What's it like in their state? Is the way I parent really as different as I think it is? Who has the best brownie recipe?

I love the idea. If you're interested head on over to her blog & sign up so you don't miss out on the fun!

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/2008/08/simple-womans-writing-postin-circles.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.