Thursday, September 29, 2011

Someone's Daddy

Someones daddy may have expected a Mark David, but came through with flying colors when Pamela Cathleen showed up.

7/7/1968, my first birthday party
Someone's daddy never complained when he was working more than one job to get someone the things that she thought she needed.

After ice skating January, 1970
Someone may have put up with more mouth & sass than should be tolerated, but always loved her anyway.

"Shoeland", Holland, Michigan, August, 1973
Someone's daddy may not say I love you often, but shows it in many little ways.

With dad at my wedding to Chris, 8/29/03
Someone's having a birthday today & I'm proud that he's this someone's daddy.




6 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday to your Daddy!!! So glad you got a great one!

Mimi N said...

Love those photos of you with your dad. Pretty sure I don't have a single one with me and my dad before I'm an adolescent. Happy birthday to your dad!

~Mimi

Furry Bottoms said...

That is so sweet!

Crazy Bebi said...

I wish your Daddy a great Birthday. You made him a great birthday present with this lovely blog!

Amy DM said...

Happy Birthday, Mimi's Daddy!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

That was one of the sweetest posts I have ever read. Loved it.