Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thank You Honey!


Today I am proud to celebrate 7 years being married to my best friend.  I know it's cliche to say you're husband is your best friend, but Chris & I were best friends before anything else.

We weren't going to fall in love.  I was a terribly wounded woman hurt by a cheating husband who had left me.  I was never going to expose myself and my boys to that kind of pain again.  Chris sure wasn't going to get bogged down with a woman who was 2 years older with a ready made family.


Luckily we perservered and love each other more than ever.  I couldn't ask for a better influence for our boys, or a better supporter for me through all of my illnesses.


Thank you Chris, for being such an amazing husband!
 

11 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary Pam and Chris! I wish you both many more happy years together!

joe tacoma said...

Thank God you found each other!

Yaya said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sueann said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Liz Mays said...

You are a lucky lady and he's a lucky guy! Happy Anniversary!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary.. Great love story...

Sorry to hear your Summer was not that fun. But like you said at least you are living it. Yeah.. Keep on going..
P.S. I am also older than my husband..

He & Me + 3 said...

That was so sweet. You are both blessed. Happy Anniversary.

Sam said...

This was so nice to read! Happy (belated) anniversary! :)

RA said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you even more joy and blessings.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You both deserve every bit of happiness!!!! Love you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope it was a great day!