Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Evidence For Jeannie!

But super-duper friend Jeannie from Jeannie's Happy World, moved to Italy and is currently living a dream filled with shopping, gelato & her family. 

Because she loves me she sent me a package for Christmas, but the trick is I can't open it until Christmas!  I may or may not be terrible at trying to get my presents early, so when I let her know that I got my package, she said she didn't have any proof that I hadn't opened it yet.  Here you go.


If you look at the date on the newspaper behind the still wrapped package, you will see that I have not opened it...yet!

11 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too funny! You have way more will power than I do!

Queenie Jeannie said...

LMAO!!!! OK, you're a good girl!

And I think you're the only one too. Everyone else has opened theirs and told me how much they loved it. Bunch of greedy buggers, lol!

(I wouldn't have been able to wait either. Just sayin.)

Liz Mays said...

LOL, you are being SO good!

Mimi N said...

You better hope she doesn't require a daily photo! LOL

~Meems

Sueann said...

Okay!! I am impressed! I would have peeked for sure. How can you stand it. Isn't it calling you to "open me"?
Hugs
SueAnn

Empty Nester said...

I'm not sure I'd be able to wait to open a package from Italy! You are going to let us know what it is when you do open it though...aren't you??? Cause I'm dying to know! LOL

Amy said...

that is so nice.. great will power..

Tracy said...

Oh I could NEVER wait.

Queenie Jeannie said...

I wish I could be there when you do open it! And I hope you aren't disappointed after all this build up, lol!!!!

Krystal said...

I always love to find out what I'm getting early too. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Martha said...

OK... It's on my calendar to check in here first thing on the 26th, cuz I'm dying to know what's in there too! You do have excellent willpower! There's only one way that I would be able to get all the way to Christmas without opening it. I'd have to put hubby the watchdog on it! He'd guard it like it was the crown jewels. LOL

Since my life's been a bit of a "nightmare before christmas", if I don't make it back here before the 25th, have a wonderful and blessed Christmas. (pictures of what's in the package from Italy would be much appreciated!)

Peace and Blessings,
Martha