Monday, April 25, 2011

Project 365 - Week 17

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 17 - Saturday, April 23
I didn't take too many picture this week, but here's a look at what I did get!  Be warned, it's a little boring this week, lol.

Since the weather forecast called for snow, Chris went out & cut all of our daffodils so they wouldn't die.  Even if spring will never come here in Michigan, the flowers makes it feel more springy!

Sunday
And this is what we woke up to on Monday.  Enough, I say!


Monday

My friend Jeannie who now live in Italy sent me some packaged soups & this authentic Italian minnestrone is fantastic!

Tuesday

Oskar got his first ride in his new car seat.  He was less than thrilled, but it's much safer than riding in someone's lap.  He does have a pitiful face!  It was even more pitiful one he realized he was going to the vet.
Wednesday
Chloe displaying her full figure & laser beam eyes!

Thursday
 No pic for Friday.

Saturday, Chris spoiled me by making me breakfast.  I'm a lucky girl!

Saturday
Go visit my friend Sara, to see what everyone else was up to this week!

12 comments:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Loved your pretty daffodils. I cannot believe the snow you had....it has been so pretty here....minus the tornadoes that swept through. ave a good week.

Rebecca Jo said...

Are you serious? You're still dealing with snow?!?!?!?! Glad you brought the flowers in. Enjoy them!!!

Poor Oskar! That pitiful face. I think my dogs would whine if they had to get strapped down in the car. But it makes me so nervous if we have a wreck - they have no protection. Being a fur-parent is rough sometimes :)

Lori said...

that soup looked yummy. hope you have a great week

The Bug said...

Well that snow was just RUDE. Hopefully we'll both be complaining about the heat soon :)

sara said...

I'm with the Bug...snow at the end of April is very rude!!!

Poor Oskar!!! He does look very pitiful!

That soup looks wonderful! you need to get your friend to send you some olive oil!!! :) I wish I could get some!

McCrakensx4 said...

Yay for pretty flowers...Boo for snow! That soup looks delish! Hope you had a Blessed Easter!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Oh that soup turned out so great looking!!! Although...if I had known soup was going to cause snow, I'd have sent you something more "spring-y"!!! I can't believe you are still dealing with snow. UGH!!

Wanna come over here?? We could make fun to the funny, stick-figure peeps at the Milan fashion shows!!! Just a thought...

Liz Mays said...

Your hubs and Jeannie are both spoiling you!

Oskar looks funny in his safety seat. :)

Your daffodils do help ease the pain of that snow a little bit.

Amy DM said...

Those daffodils are gorgeous!

Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Oh, dear... I can't even tell you how much I understand your hatred of snow. We kept getting more and more too, but we've had a miracle! It's sunny and 80 here today! As soon as I'm over the shock, I'll start wishing and willing it your way, OK?

Oskar is so sweet in his seat. I know he hates it, but when it comes to our fur babies, safety first! You did the right thing.

Have a great rest of the week!
XOXO,
~Mrs B

Thornton Berry Shire Press said...

All in all...looks like a good week! (Maybe except for the constant winter already...but still good)
Thx for sharing, juner

Ladynred said...

What a great ride Oskar!