This week I thought I'd play Random Dozen. Check out Linda at Second Cup Of Coffee to play along.
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? Probably at least 10 years old
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? Samoa's, my very favorite
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? I don't know how, but I think it would be fun to learn.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? Let's just say no & move on!
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? Very few if any.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? I would much rather do it myself. I'm very used to it by now & couldn't stand to see someone I love hurting.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Saturday because hopefully my husband doesn't have to work.
8. Do you miss anyone right now? I actually miss lots of people.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy? No
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. Probably Borders.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Not usually.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? I'd have to say neither.
Why don't you hop over & play along too?