1. What are you fixing for dinner tonight?
I'm warming up a big pot of pulled chicken that my neighbor brought over for me. I'll throw some Tater Tots in the over & be all set. How easy for me!
2. What is your favorite dish at Thanksgiving?
My sweet potato crisp. Sweet potatoes blended with cream cheese, topped with a oats, cranberries & chopped green apples. It's delicious.
3. What are you most thankful for right at this moment?
The fact that my husband was not injured on Monday when his car was struck from behind. The car is "borderline" totalled according to the shop, so we're just waiting for the insurance adjuster to make his decision.
4. Do you think 50 is the new 40?
Yeah, I actually do.
5. What age do you dread the most?
The one where I finally grown up.
6. If you could have/do anything for your birthday, what would it be?
Take a camping trip somewhere new with my family
7. What kind of cake do you choose for your birthday?
My moms strawberry cheesecake!
Now I'm supposed to tag 7 different people & come up with 7 new questions. If you don't want to play along I understand, but I'd love it if you did.
- What is your favorite memory from this past year?
- What's your favorite foreign food?
- What is the best trip you've ever taken?
- What's your favorite time of the year?
- At what age did you feel like a grown-up?
- What is your favorite breakfast?
- If you had to keep your toenails painted one color for the rest of your life, what color would your paint them?
Mimi from Woven By Words
Karen from Karen's Korner
Sue Ann from Sue Ann's Journey
Kat from Inspiration Can Be Found Everywhere
Rebecca Jo from Knit By God's Hand
Amy from Keeping Up With The Schultz Family
Melissa from Mom's Plans
Even if I haven't tagged you feel free to play along anyway!