Saturday, October 11, 2008


Saturday 9: Return to Sender
1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? In March when my son Jack went to 6th grade camp.
2. Can you change the oil on a car? No, but I feel confident that if I had instructions I coule do it. I once rotated my own tires just to prove to a boyfriend that I could do it myself!
3. Name three things you have on you at all times. Wedding ring & engagement rings, a ring that Chris gave me when were dating & a necklace that has my great-great grandmother's wedding ring & my dad's baby ring on it.
4. What’s your life motto? Ummm, how about "Oh sh!t!"
5. What’s a word that you say a lot? Frick
6. What were you doing at midnight last night? Reading People magazine in bed.
7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Where are the tweezers?
8. Who is your worst enemy? The defeatest voice in my own head.
9. What does your watch look like? It looks a lot like my cell phone. I don't have a watch.

2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Hello fellow Mimi. Are you a Queen too???? Inquiring minds want to know. And why do you have a "defeatest voice" in your head? I say "frick" a lot too and I don't wear a watch either.

Nice to make your cyber-acquaintance, Mimi.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Love your Moto! You forgot "in your hat...