Monday, October 6, 2008



Outside My Window... A grey cool day & a lot of yardwork that I've been ignoring!

I am thinking... About getting back to school after having my gall bladder out.

I am thankful for... A roof over my head & food in my belly.

From the kitchen... Jack want's Spam for dinner, so Spam it is!

I am wearing... Dk. gray fuzzy sweatpants & a longsleeved sage green t-shirt that says "chill".

I am creating...
A new work space.

I am going... Nowhere but to pick up the boys from school later.

I am reading... The Last Of The Husbandmen.

I am hoping... For a windfall.

I am hearing... The cats, Chloe & Moe wrestling & playing chase.

Around the house... Getting my office/school area up to par.

One of my favorite things... Sleeping!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Getting caught up on school & lunch with my friend Jan on Wed.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... Chloe making herself at home on Jacks new winter coat.



Photobucket

Thank you to Peggy at ~The Simple Woman~ for this great daybook idea. You can visit her here http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments: