Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just Some Smiles Today

Okay, I found this over at The Fun House, run by Jennifer. Her life seems crazy, but in the really good way! I have copied her verbatim, because I'm short on time & heck, why re-invent a already perfectly worded wheel, ya know?

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't even invented yet. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch?

**Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!* * *

**I am amending this a little to say that you don't have to repost this on your blog if you don't want to! If you're in the Top 5 I will still make you something!


*Also remember to include an e-mail address if I can't get an e-mail to you through a blog

Secondly this kid made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants. I think the second half is even better than the first. His expressions & his level of earnestness just kill me. If he can't make you smile today... Well if he can't make you smile today let me know & I'll see what else I can come up with!



6 comments:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

That sounds like a very fun idea. Hope I'm one of your first five commenters.

Lynnette said...

Yes the kiddo made me laugh..thanks for sharing. And also, maybe I'm one of the first five!

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh, Pam...that was so funny. I was cracking up when he was doing the spins. and then the steering wheel and honking it...OMGosh, I can hardly type...LOL Whoa that is hysterical. Thanks for the laugh.

threesidesofcrazy said...

How fun!! I love it! I love anything pay it forward - it makes the world so much fun and kinder!

Susie said...

I love Jennifer! She is one of my favorites:-)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

Queenie Jeannie said...

dammit! I just missed out.....