Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Need Some Robert Smith Stat!

While driving in the car the other day I found myself humming along to a song, I was kinda diggin' it until I found out that it was a Miley Cyrus song! UGH!

Next while watching a commercial for the Westminster dog show there was a song playing in the background that I enjoyed, Paparazzi. When I asked my sons who sang it I was told it was Lady CaCa GaGa. Her tunes may be catchy, but I can't support a woman who goes into public dressed as a used feminine hygiene product.

[IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z310/phoerauf/Blog/eminem00.jpg[/IMG]

I need an infusion of The Cure, The Beatles, The Smiths and anyone else who can get me past this horrifying musical trauma.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I heart Robert Smith. I saw The Cure when I was in high school...probably 1993. Seriously, I do believe he is the reason I STILL have crushes on men who wear eyeliner. Caterpillar is my favorite. For some reason it reminds me of when Princess Diana died. I think I listened to it over and over again because I think it's a sad song.