Amy says, "I thought it would be fun to do a new tag. I wanted to do a back to school tag. I know some of us may have children who are attending school. Or remember our back to school days. I hope you enjoy this tag and join in.
Answer these 5 questions below. Then tag 5 blogging friends to play along. Be sure to let everyone know who tagged you."
- What was your favorite back to school item to buy? There's no way I could pick just one! I loved having new notebooks & pens. I still lurve me some office supplies!
- What was your favorite subject in school? Theater classes, also english.
- Did you ride the bus or get a ride from Mom/Carpool? I walked to elementary school, got bus for Jr. high & the beginning of high school and then drove or rode with friends for the rest of high school.
- Do you have a sack lunch or cafeteria food? In elementary school sometimes I walked home for lunch, sometimes I took my lunch (bologna & ketchup on white bread was a favorite!) & sometimes I bought it. Jr. high I almost always bought cafeteria food and high school either I bought at school or drove to a fast food place. I still remember loving pizza burgers & turkey slop from my school cafeterias!
- What is your favorite memory from your school days? All the new friends and people I got to be friends with.
- Emily from Marvelous Recipes.
- Jeanny from Jeannie's Happy World.
- Sweet Tea.
- SueAnn from SueAnne's Journey.
- Carolina from Brinkbeest In English.