I have been lucky enough to work with Jump Start in the past on their family games, and Get Moving Family Fitness does not disappoint.
Brooke Burke, mother of 4 is the host of this adventure and I found her to be a great host, and she looks amazing after having 4 kids!
The graphics are great & really inviting drawing in little ones & adults alike.
The scene above is playing basketball in the "Bug View" setting. There are 11 different settings to play your games in which my testers & I thought was a nice touch.
The games are geared towards things that kids and parents recognize and doing them in a fun way. Balance includes pinball & dodgeball, while racing had options like running track, speed skating (a personal favorite), a flying race & a bicycle race. Jump Start Family Fitness also includes, boxing, football, vollyeball, baseball and step aerobics.
The kids I played with were so excited to play that they really didn't seem to notice that they were exercising, something that I really love about this game.
With the winter months coming this is a great way to get your family off the couch & doing something fun & healthy. This is a perfect option for any family with a Wii system, Jump Start has another hit on their hands!
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment on this post. 1 entry. If you don't do this entry, any others won't count.
(You must include your email address in your comment. If I can't find you, you can't win!)
2. Follow Screaming Mimi. 3 entries, leave 3 comments.
3. Follow my Read, Review, Repeat blog. 2 entries, leave 2 comments.
4. Blog about this giveaway & leave me the link in the comments. 3 entries, leave 3 comments.
5. Add the Screaming Mimi button to your blog. 2 entries, leave 2 comments.
6. Follow Screaming_Mimi on Twitter. 1 entry.
7. Tweet about this giveaway. 1 entry daily. "Win a JumpStart Get Moving Family Fitness Game for the Wii! #giveaway @Screaming_Mimi - http://tiny.cc/rgh4o"
Contest ends at 12:00 midnight, on Saturday 8/28/10 and is open to all countries.
JumpStart provided me with a copy of JumpStart Get Moving: Family Fitness for my review.