Monday, July 11, 2011

My Jack


Jack & his GF Alexis
My baby, Jack Andrew, is 16 today.  My Jack is funny, kind, loving, smart and totally his own person.  He has a great sense of style, but I don't have a great picture to represent that.

He is so caring and loving that he makes my day everytime I am with him.  He spends 50% of his time with his dad, so I miss him a lot of the time, but am always thrilled when he walks back through the door.

I wish that all of you could know him to know what a special person he truly is. 

Every year I shed a few tears on my boys birthdays, happy tears that I have helped to create such amazing people.

Happy birthday, baby, I love you so very, very much.

7 comments:

Joy said...

Awww yay! Happy birthday to your Jack!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy, happy birthday, Jack!!!



Hugs and margaritas for Mom!

Liz Mays said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful son!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

My goodness - I never noticed how much he looks like you too :)

Happy Birthday to your baby

Emily said...

Happy belated birthday Jack! You are very blessed to have such a caring and loving son and he is duly blessed to have you for his mom! :)

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jack! He is equally blessed with a wonderful mom. Loved the picture. He looks like a neat kid.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to him! My baby boy just turned 17. I think we should get more time with our babies, they just grow up too fast!