Sunday, July 24, 2011

Project 365 - Week 30



Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com
I have to ask for prayers this week.  My grandma has entered the hospital for the final time.  All they can do now is make her comfortable.  I ask for your prayers for a peaceful passing & for comfort in the hearts of my family.
Sunday 7/17 - Saturday 7/23

Sunday

We celebrated Jack's birthday with my parents.  My mom hates having her picture taken, but she agreed to one.

Monday

Chris hard at work at my computer.  He didn't really want his picture taken either, lol.

Tuesday

One of our cats, Moe, sat & stared into the corner for about 15 minutes.  She wasn't sleeping, nor was there a bug or anything else there to hold her interest.  Mabe she was just amazed at how messy our house is!
Wednesday

I found this one, lone Queen Anne's Lace in the yard.  I love Queen Anne's Lace.

Thursday

Oskar trying to stay cool.  He usually spends his days patrolling our yard, but this heatwave was even too much for him.

Friday - No picture

Saturday

Chris came home from the Farmer's Market with these flowers for me.  He rocks!

For the rest of the Project 365 players, check out Sara's blog.

13 comments:

The Bug said...

Love the flowers - they're so sunny and lovely.

LOL at your people not wanting their pictures taken. I have to sneak up on Mike :)

I'll keep you & your family in my prayers. Is she your mom's mom, or your dad's mom?

Liz Mays said...

Chris is so sweet! Love how he brought you flowers!

That is so funny how Moe sat and stared at the corner!

So sorry to hear about your grandma. So very sorry.

Skoots1moM said...

gorgeous sunflowers

Queenie Jeannie said...

Hugs and prayers, Sweetie! I know this must be very, very hard for you and your family.

I hope the heat quits soon! Lovely flowers. I love your husband!!!!

Amy said...

beautiful flowers!!
love the cat picture. they're so funny!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow those flowers are beautiful. What a sweet guy. Oskar is to cute.

The Cyber Hermit said...

I've missed your pics and am glad to see Jack and Oskar and and everyone back again:).

Will add my prayers for you and your grandma.

Lori said...

beautiful sunflowers. and maybe your cat thought he was in trouble so he was standing in the corner?

RaD said...

The flowers are beautiful.

Was your cat punishing himself for something you did not know aobut?

My mom doesn't like pictures either but sometimes I can catch her on a good day and get a picture or two.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

My prayers and heart are with you right now. I love Queen Anns Lace too...and those sun flowers....were gorgeous. Have a good week my friend

Rebecca Jo said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma :( Praying she is comfortable!!!!

What beautiful flowers to brighten up your day!!!!

Poor Oskar... this heat is even giving the animals a beating - WHEW!

The Davidson Den said...

Wonder what was going on with the cat. That would totally freak me out!! haha

riTa Koch said...

Funny cat :)
Pooped pup ;)
Lovely flowers!
Is Grandma there yet?
Have you read Heaven is for Real?
You must!