Sunday, July 31, 2011

Project 365 Week 31




Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


A look at a week in my life un-filtered & un-retouched.

Sunday, July 24 - Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sunday

Since I'm going to 3 blogging conferences in the next several weeks, BlogHer, BlogPaws & BarkWorld Expo, Chris took me out to buy me some new suitcases.  I was sad that they didn't have yellow, but I do like the blue.  There are 2 more little suitcases inside like little Russian stacking dolls.

Monday

Oskar enjoying a tummy rub from Jack.  Pure puppy dog bliss!
Tuesday

Chris was home sick with bronchitis, so he & Oskar were checking out some daytime TV.

Wednesday

The only shot I got today was of Jack mowing the backyard thru the screen.

Thursday

Some Teddy The Dog products that I got sent to review for Pet Blogs United.  I really love their stuff!

Friday

Chloe being a loaf!

Saturday

A surprise shot of Jack that I'm sure he'll hate me publishing, lol!


I want to thank you all for your prayers and comments on my grandmother's passing.  They really do help.

To see all of the other Project 365 participants, click over to Sara's blog.

8 comments:

Lori said...

the lawn mowing picture through the screen looks really neat

Rebecca Jo said...

I actually like the photo through the screen :)

Yep... Jack is gonna throw a fit :)

Amy said...

Im having luggage envy; I want new luggage so badly!
I like the 'take a hike' shirt!

Skoots1moM said...

great shots...
still lovin' me some Oskar!!!
;)

sara said...

can't wait to hear how blogher is. sounds like you are going to be pretty busy.

The Bug said...

I like the screen shot too - it's a cool effect. Your suitcase looks cool - it should be easy to keep up with since it's not black :)

LOVE the picture of Jack - he shouldn't be mad, it's a great picture!

Sueann said...

Love the suitcase and the picture of Jack!!
Hugging you
SueAnn

Queenie Jeannie said...

Look at you, hob-knobbing with all the famous people!!! Shy? Not anymore!!!! Looks like things are coming back to center and that makes me so happy for you!