Sunday, July 17, 2011

Project 365 - Week 29


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

I have been away from Project 365 for a few weeks due to sickness & vacation, but I'm thrilled to be back.  So without further ado, here is my week un-retouched & un-filtered.

July 10 - July 16, 2011

Sunday

Chris loves to hang his laundry outside on the line.  I get a kick out of watching his t-shirts wave at me from the yard!


Monday

We had a new, desperately needed, mattress delivered today.  Here are Chris & Oskar enjoying it!


Tuesday

We left on our camping trip in our motor home & Oskar took over the co-pilot seat!  I let him because the captain's chair directly behind it is much more comfy.


Wednesday

I think this would be a good shot of Chris & me if I didn't look like I had a bad combover!



Thursday

Chris & Oskar relaxing after we unpacked the motor home.


Friday

Oskar in his Thundershirt.  The Thundershirt is for dogs with anxiety problems.  In Oskar's case it's loud noises like fireworks and thunder.  Usually he would be cowering in the bathtub while fireworks are going on like they were Friday, but the Thundershirt works amazingly well and Oskar was able to relax for the duration.  I highly recommend the Thundershirt for anybody with fearful dogs.

Saturday

I've gone back onto Nutrisystem to hopefully help with my gastoparesis.  I really like the NS program and have had success with it in the past.  Here's a look at my food log for my first two days.

Please stop by Sara's blog to see all of the other Project 365 participants.

8 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

How are you liking your new bed?? Hopefully sleeping like a baby!!

What does a thundershirt do?? Not sure how a shirt helps with noises...*confused*

I wanna see the rest of your camper!! I don't think I've ever seen one that wasn't on a sales lot before! (And I'm nosy!!)

Good luck on your NS journey! I hope your tummy settles SOON!!!

Lori said...

great pictures. looks like you had a good week. hope NS helps you. enjoy your week

Sweet Tea said...

Thundershirt?

I need to know more about this.

The Bug said...

Looks like a great week. Oskar is too cute in his thundershirt. Hope Nutrasystem is working well for you - I'm not doing all that well myself. Sigh.

sara said...

I, too, need to know more about that thundershirt. how does it work. my Lily is a mess during thunderstorms!!!

I miss my camper....a lot. Someday, I will have another one!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

Ahh - a new mattress. Hope you're having some good rest on it.

That is a good picture... but I totally laughed at the "comb over" comment :)

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Loved the combover comment...made me laugh. Loved all the pictures this week....good luck on the NS diet. That is one I have never tried.

He & Me + 3 said...

That thundershirt sounds awesome. Our dog hates fireworks too. You got a lot of pictures of Chris this week. That is great. Yeah for new mattresses. I could use some too. Stunt Man currently has the bestest mattresses in the house. So comfy.