Monday, September 15, 2008



Outside My Window... I see about 10 ducks swimming in a pond created by all of the rain this weekend.

I am thinking... About both of my boys being home sick with sore throats & aches.

I am thankful for... My cozy couch.

From the kitchen... Warm soup to make the boys feel better.

I am wearing... Purple flowered jammie pants & a Dorothy & Toto t-shirt.

I am creating...
A cozy new office/school area.

I am going... To the library to pick up my new books on hold. It's like Christmas!

I am reading... Trophies, by Heather Thomas (from the 80's show The Fall Guy)

I am hoping... For a sense or order.

I am hearing... Jack coughing. John is still sleeping.

Around the house... Putting away laundry & planning a menu for the week.

One of my favorite things... My boys snuggly & warm from bed, even though they are teenagers.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Getting caught up on school & getting out a cross-stitch that I started last year.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... The ducks happy swimming.

Photobucket

Thank you to Peggy at ~The Simple Woman~ for this great daybook idea. You can visit her here http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is such a beautiful picture! The ducks have already left us this year. I think they know something we don't! I hope your boys feel better quickly.

Elizabeth said...

That is such a beautiful picture! The ducks have already left us this year. I think they know something we don't! I hope your boys feel better quickly.

Elizabeth said...

That is such a beautiful picture! The ducks have already left us this year. I think they know something we don't! I hope your boys feel better quickly.