Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Me Via Flikr

C over at Polka Dots & Pansies did this yesterday & I thought I'd play along.

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into
Flickr Search.

b. Using only the first page, pick an image.

c. Select the size of boxes as 3 by 4. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into
fd’s mosaic maker.

Photobucket

Use these questions in each URL box!!!
1. What is your first name? Pam
2. What is your favorite food? pizza
3. What high school did you go to? Waterford Kettering
4. What is your favorite color? yellow
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Depp
6. Favorite drink? cold water
7. Dream vacation? secluded island
8. Favorite dessert? creme brule
9. What you want to be when you grow up? an actress princess
10. What do you love most in life? my family
11. One Word to describe you? loyal
12. Where do you live? Michigan


Play along if you want & leave me a link so I can see what you look like!

Flickr asked that I paste this in here to recognize the people who actually took these pictures, so here it is.

1. Dad & Pam, 2. Pinocchio's Pizza farm, 3. WKHS 1962 classmates, 4. Contact line, 5. +[ Johnny Depp: drop dead gorgeous ]+, 6. water droplets in the shower - o.k. bokeh, 7. Untitled, 8. Creme Brule, 9. I loved the movies of Esther Williams, 10. Snowmen family in TX, 11. We did it? Barack Obama won? Yay! Yes We Did!, 12. Late October on Lake Michigan




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on CWO and look forward to visiting again.

Cute site!!

SMILES,

Debra

heidi said...

That was fun! I've seen something similar floating around but this is the first time for this one. Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

I want to do this, but I think I'll have to wait until I get home from work tonight.

Check my blog this weekend for mine:
erin's artsy crafty side
all about erin

said...

That was a fun read and nifty visual accompaniment. Also wanted to mention that I LOVED your latest comment over at SCSI. Loved. It. My kinda girl!