Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Google Fun!

I found this from Sam at I've Been Set Free. Stop by & tell her hello!

Stolen from facebook. Type your name into Google with the verb that comes after in the question. Answer with your favorites from the first page of google results. Have fun!

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.
A: My favorite is "Pam needs a diaper"! Luckily I don't yet!

Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.
A: OK it's crude, but it cracked me up. This is in reference to Pamela Anderson "Pam Nees to Cover her clam". My clam is tastefully covered, thank you.

Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
A: "Sorry, boys! Pam says 'no' to 'Big Brother' nudity.

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.


A: "Pam wants to legalize week", um not so much.

Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.


A: "Pam hates pants", trust me I'm wearing pants

Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.


A: "Pam asks does a differed student loan lower you credit score"

Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.


A: "Pam likes a bit willie", no comment

Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.


A: "Crazy Pam eats a pen", why would I do that?

Q: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.


A: "Pam wears heels to bed", umm, no (Since my name is Pam most of my answers pertain to the delicate flower, Pamela Anderson)

Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.


A: "Pam was arrested for DUI", this is Pamela Bach, the Ex of David Hasselhof

Q: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.


A. "Pam loves being 40", again Pamela Anderson. I'm almost 42, but I do love it.


Well, that was fun! If you decide to do this meme, leave a comment - I'd love to check it out.

4 comments:

Diane said...

i've done Diane needs before and got a lot of funny stuff!

i'll have to try the others!

and, thank you for covering your clam! lmao

sAm said...

Funny - thanks for playing along!! I did my "real" name and it came up with an author. An author that is not nearly as entertaining as Pam Anderson, may I say. So then I tried it with sAm and liked the responses much more.

Amy said...

I have done this before it is so funny...

He & Me + 3 said...

wonder what it would have been for Mimi? LOL