Sunday, June 7, 2009

100 Truths

This was passed on to me by Tina at Life in the Lapadula House


1. Last beverage → Water

2. Last phone call → John David

3. Last text message → From one of my boys, I don't really text.

4. Last song you listened to → The Cure, Boys Don't Cry

5. Last time you cried → Yesterday


SIX HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Dated someone twice? → Uh, yeah?


2. Been cheated on? → By my first husband

3. Kissed someone? → Once or twice

4. Lost someone special? → yes

5. Been depressed? → I suffer from bipolar type II and social anxiety disorder, so yes, everyday

6. Been drunk and threw up? → Too many times


LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

1. Yellow

2. Orange

3. Robins's egg blue

4. Pink


HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends → Recently, yes.

2. Fallen out of love → yes

3. Laughed until you cried → yes

4. Met someone who changed you → yes, my husband

5. Found out who your true friends were → Yes I have.

6. Found out someone was talking about you → yes

7. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list → yes

8. How many people on your Facebook friends list do you know in real life → All of them.

9. How many kids do you want to have → I have 2 perfect boys.

10. Do you have any pets → 2 cats & 1 sassy schnauzer

11. Do you want to change your name → no

13. What time did you wake up today →10:00am

14. What were you doing at midnight last night → reading

15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → It's sad that I can't think of anything.

16. Last time you saw your father → Last week.

17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I wish I didn't suffer from mental illness.

18. What are you listening to right now → A show called Expidetion Africa.

19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → yes

23. What's getting on your nerves right now? →Lack of money.

24. Most visited webpage → Blog friends

1. What's your name? → Mimi

3. Relationship Status → married

4. Zodiac sign → Cancer

5. Male or female or transgendered → female

6. Primary School → Lotus Lake Elementary

7. Middle School → Mason Jr. High

8. High school → Waterford Kettering High School, my oldes son will graduate from the same school in 2010!

10. Hair color → I'd like to say blonde, but it's gotten more brown over time.

11. Long or short → shoulder length

16. Height → 5ft 4

17. Do you have a crush on someone? → I guess Johnny Depp

18: What do you like about yourself? → I'm loving, funny & loyal

19. Piercings → Just my ears.

20. Tattoos → 2

21. Righty or lefty → righty.


FIRSTS :

22. First surgery → Nephrectomy, which is a removal of a kidney

23. First piercing → My ears

24. First best friends → Diane & Joy

26. First sport you joined → track

27. First pet → An white puppy named Happy that loved to knock me down & try to eat my face

28. First vacation → Camping here in Michigan, I was 1 year old.

29. First concert → The Blues Brothers

30. First crush → The first one I remember was John McCoy from about 3rd grade.


RIGHT NOW:

49. Eating → nothing

50. Drinking → water

52. I'm about to → Catch up on some blogs.

53. Listening to → The TV show Expidition Africa

55. Waiting for → happiness


YOUR FUTURE :

58. Want kids? I've already done that

59. Want to get married? Yes, to my actual best friend

60. Careers in mind? Medical transcription


WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

68. Lips or eyes → eyes

69. Hugs or kisses → hugs

70. Shorter or taller → no preference

71. Older or Younger → no choice

72. Romantic or spontaneous → romantic

73. Nice stomach or nice arms → arms

74. Sensitive or loud → sensitive

75. Hook-up or relationship → relationship

77. Trouble maker or hesitant → hesitant


HAVE YOU EVER :

78. Kissed a stranger → yes

79. Drank hard liquor → Many times.

80. Lost glasses/contacts → yes

81. Sex on first date → I don't think so

82. Broken someone's heart → yes

83. Had your own heart broken → yeah

85. Been arrested → no

86. Turned someone down → yes

87. Cried when someone died → of course

88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → huh?


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself → no

90. Miracles → yes

91. Love at first sight → yes

92. Heaven → yes

93. Santa Clause → yes

95. Kiss on the first date? → yes

96. Angels → I think so


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → I'm already with them

98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No, but I did have the chance, lol.

99. Posting this as 100 Truths? → yep


I would like to pass this on to

Jeannie

Mimi

Joy

Tamy

Beth

21 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the Cure :) I saw them once in high school. It was awesome. I am a sucker for guys with eyeliner! I was so excited when my BF went as a pirate last Halloween and wore the eyeliner as part of his costume!

Beth in NC said...

Fun! Thanks for tagging me Mimi, but who knows when I'll ever get the time to answer all of those questions. lol

You're good to do that!

Have an awesome day!
Beth

Queenie Jeannie said...

Holy crap, batman! You get to sleep in till 10am?!?!?!? I'm so jealous, lol!!!!

OK, off to tell the truth....

Queenie Jeannie said...

And btw, your blog makes me so happy! It's so fresh and clean and flowery and just perfect!!!!

Vicki ~ FL said...

I'm with Queenie Jeannie, your blog is a happy blog.

Thanks for visiting.

Lapa37 said...

I love reading these I get to learn so much about my new friends.Thanks for doing it.

He & Me + 3 said...

I will probably get to that on sunday. Thanks for the tag. 10 am? I guess that's what happens when your kids get old enough to get themselves ready for school. How nice.

Anonymous said...

Loved learning more about you! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

oooh, I may have to do these...thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

ok, if you believe in 90 through 96, you should FOR SURE believe in 89!!! i do!

and, guess what, you are one of my bestest friends too! and i cant wait til i can see you again. hopefully soon! i wish you lived down the street! but maybe you dont, cuz i'd probably stalk you like mad!! :)

i heart you this <<---->> much!

Unknown said...

Your blog makes me happy TOO!!! Stopping by from house

scrappysue said...

cool tag mimi! nice to know some more about you

Unseen India Tours said...

Your Lips Is Such A Great !! I Really Enjoyed It..I have statred a new website And Would Like You To Check It .Unseen Rajasthan
for travels and tours.

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

I love your list. Do you mind if use it on a day I dont have anything to write about?

And you have some awards over at my blog...stop by to pick them up.

Aleta said...

Hi! I'm visiting from SITS and came across your blog. I enjoyed the 100 truths. I don't text either. I find it fascinating how it's changed conversations with people though!

Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

said...

OMG Pam, I will totally do this meme but right now I'm busy reading your answers! ;o) Fun!

Doodles said...

I absolutely love that you put it right out there motherhood, crazies, and pepsi and xanax.... love it I am a volunteer EMT and a mother of 2 or 4 depending on the time of year. Plus I do home daycare and am on the PTO at my daughter's school. So yes I have the crazies and love pepsi and my relaxation is the EMT time that a do get to give during the month. LOVE your blog...

Helen McGinn said...

Excellent list! Thanks for stopping by my blog, it was lovely to read your comment. I'll be dropping by your blog.
Helen xx

Brittany said...

Interesting meme!
Great list. :)

Darcel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll come back and look yours over some more. I like what I've seen and read so far.

Tina said...

im always eating something lol! 10am would be a lie in for me. im always up at 8am :(