Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Disparate and Multifarious

Hopefully I'll be back to more regular blogging soon. School is almost out. There's a couple of poems that I wrote for my creative writing class & I'm considering posting them here, but it's hard to share stuff like that for me.
***************************************

Van Gough's Sunflowers

Van Gough Pictures, Images and Photos

My version

Photobucket



***************************************

Why I'll probably kill myself on the Wii Fit. Chloe is our "full figured" cat, so maybe she hopes she can pick up some exercise via proximity.

Photobucket



6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love your version...yikes that could cause a bad accident, but she doesn't seem to mind. :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOL @ Chloe!!!! Our Olivia used to do that too. RIGHT underfoot for exercise time - dumb cat!!! How are you liking the Wii Fit?? Pretty toe polish!

I like your photograph! It really looks like a painting!!!!

I thought school was over? And you graduated?? Did I miss something? Good luck finishing up, but I know you don't need it. Like me, you do your best under pressure, lol!

Hugs!

lagirl/sweet tea said...

Love your photo - "eat your heart out Van Gough" - your's was "realism" at it's best...
"Full figured" cat?! LOL!!

Karen @ If I Could Escape . . . said...

Your version is lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

blueviolet said...

Oh geez, any false move and you could land on her. Why are cats like that?

Stacey said...

I like your version better!