Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 3

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


Here's my week in pictures:

Sunday, January 9 ~ Saturday, January 15, 2011

Time for my beloved Christmas quilt to be packed away.  While part of me wants to use it all the time, another part likes that it's something to look forward to.

Sunday
Oskar re-arranged the garbage for me!

Monday
My mom-van ran out of gas in my neighborhood.  Guess who didn't have their cell phone & had to trudge through the snow for a gas can!

Tuesday
A meeting with my Dr. to deal with my bi-polar & gastroparesis.  We're adjusting my meds a bit so I've been a little tweaky this week.  I'm hoping it will settle down by next week & so is my family, lol!

Wednesday
Here is a typical serving size when I eat.  This was some turkey (about 2 oz.) and trimmings.  I try to eat 3 times a day, but it doesn't always work out that way.

Thursday
  My Hope corner.  It's right next to my computer for a smile and some hope anytime I need it.


Friday
 Oskar is unhappy with the Christmas quilt being gone, but you can see he's making due with the snowman quilt!

Sunday
It's not too late to join Project 365.  I was nervous to join because my photo skills are rudimentary and my life isn't very exciting, lol!  I can tell you that everyone involved is really welcoming and nice.  Go see Sara to check out the rest of the Project 365 participants. 



17 comments:

That One Girl said...

Mmmm!! That turkey looks gooooood!!!! I'm try to let my hubby have a day of cooking, but since I've been sick we sort of strayed away from the meal plan. I want him to make lemon baked fish, but he's being stubborn saying it doesn't taste good. How dare he! I mean.. it's lemon and white wine! What could taste better?! ;-) I'm glad you're doing P365, even if your life is as boring as mine... hehe! :-)

Queenie Jeannie said...

I like your photos!! And your Hope Corner is a really great idea.

*fingers crossed* on the new meds!!!

sara said...

now Mimi...didn't your daddy tell you never to let your gas tank get below 1/4 in the winter? :)

so nice of Oskar to re-arrange the trash....and least it wasn't the kitchen trash!

The Bug said...

Oskar is so cute in his quilt nest! I don't blame him for being sad - that Christmas quilt is gorgeous!

The Cyber Hermit said...

Oh man, my cats like to "help" with the trash also. Usually when they think there is something in there that I must have forgotten to give them.

Have a good week!
Lori

Rebecca Jo said...

Poor Oskar - missing his Christmas quilt! :) Until next year....

That is hilarious you took a picture of your doctor!!! Did he even know that? That just cracks me up! :)

LuAnn said...

hope the meds work for you.
your dog is so cute.
blessings this week.

Robin Lambright said...

Love the idea of a hope corner...

Great week!
Blessings
R

tattytiara said...

A lot of the people I know who decorate for the holidays say that a big part of the fun is unpacking everything and finding all the treasures they packed away last season again!

RaD said...

Ugh! I hate when the car runs out of gas. At least you had some stashed away.

Your little dog looks adorable all wrapped up in that quilt.

Amy said...

I love your quilts...so beautiful. I love your little hope corner such a great idea. Hope your week starts to even out...messing with meds can be a scary thing.

riTa Koch said...

I hesitate to put some Christmas things away too. I take my time enjoying them.
Oskar agrees with us.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Loved the photos. Oskar is so cute. Thanks for posting pics of him and the snowman quilt. I am praying your meds will work perfectly. The hope corner is wonderful. What a great idea. Keep shooting those pictures. XXOO K

Sueann said...

My doc finally stopped tweaking my meds for bi polar. I have been doing so well...we are staying put! I am glad!!
I still have my Christmas things out...little by little I am putting them away. Sigh! I love Christmas decorations!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Liz Mays said...

I like your idea of putting the quilt away so it will be special again next holiday. Oskar seems to be handling it ok.

He's funny with your trash can contents!

Amy said...

Great pictures and stories to follow. Like I said, I so want to do this but I am going to be out of town next month so I may try to do it March or when I can. I really love this idea. I hope all goes well with the doctor.. Hugs..

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope that you get your meds all straight. I wish that was all I ate at a sitting. I would be so thin...i think :)
Love your little Oskar...so cute.