Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thoughts on Thinking Clearly! or My New Horoscope

OK, so a group of bored people got together and decided that the horoscopes needed to be changed.  Who does that?

It's not like a group of people can just get together and decide that we now have one less planet or anything, right?  OK, never mind that one.

With the new horoscope system I am supposedly changing from a Cancer to a Gemini.  Here's what it says:

Cancer: June 22-July 22
Your previous qualities: the tenacity with which they protect their loved ones.

This is VERY true of me, always has been & always will be.

My new sign says this:
Gemini: June 21-July 20

Your new qualities: the ability to communicate effectively and think clearly.

Bwahahahah, A ha ha ha, that's a good one.  Me, bipolar, anxiety suffering me, thinking clearly.  I think that I'll stay as a Cancer thank you.  I can't think clearly enough to remember my new sign.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Personally I think it is all a bunch of bull! Whatever the signs were when I was born, those are the signs that affect me not some change that took place 64 years later!!!! I am a Taurus 100% (stubborn!) and I always will be. And you will always be a Cancer!! I like you the way you are bi-polar or not!!!!!!!

Yvonne said...

I tend to think whatever we were born as are the sign we are today :)

BTW, I gave you something at my blog
http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Carolina said...

I'm a Gemini. And I have never been able to think clearly. I'm also a Snake, according to the Chinese. Hmm. Not at all sure if that's a good thing.

I'd like to welcome you officially into the non-clear-thinking-Gemini-club. We're such a fun bunch of people ;-)

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I agree...who did this? I am a true Aries...now I am a Pisces. My Cancer daughter is now a Gemini. Why mess with this...what is the deal? XXOO K

Queenie Jeannie said...

They did that?? It didn't make the news over here....I think.

I'm a capricorn - through and through.