Friday, November 14, 2008

8's

One of the blogs I read is Delightfully Cliche. I know Jen is cool, cause she shares my love of God, NCIS & Matthew Gray Gubler! Still a little suspicious of her fondness for David Caruso, but hey we can't all be perfect!

Jen just posted her 800th post! She shared some things about herself in quantities of 8 & invited all of her readers to do the same, so here goes.

8 THINGS I LOVE

God

My Boys (Chris, John, Jack & Oskar the schnauzer)

Camping

Reading

Laughing

Being in the Water

Office Supplies

8 THINGS THAT GIVE ME THE HEEBIE-JEEBIES

Maggots

Spiders

Open Wounds

Overly Hairy People

Wet Cat Food

Oatmeal (it's allowed in cookies)

Seaweed

Tofu

PLACES I'VE BEEN

Savannah

Kentucky

Michigan's U.P.

Washington D.C.

Toronto

Missouri

Chicago

Baaaa Haaaba, Maine

8 RANDOM FACTS

I'm an only child.

I make up my own words & people around me actually start using them.

Every surgery or serious injury I've had has been on my right side.

I think my stuffed animals have feelings.

I have huge feet (10)!

I have no idea why my husband actually loves me, but I'm so glad he does.

I really like the berry SoyJoy bars.

I wear my Grandmas wedding & my Dads baby ring on a chain around my neck. Always.

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

NCIS

Mad Men

Criminal Minds

Survivor

Bones

Psych

Monk

Swingtown (I think it got cancelled)

There ya go. Happy 800th Jen!

(PS - I don't know why everything is double spaced. If anyone knows how to fix it, let me know!)




7 comments:

Jenn said...

Love your list!!!! I can't explain the David Caruso obsession... it started over Christmas two years ago and ... I can't let it go!

Also, I linked your list on my original post! God Bless!!!

Jennifer said...

That's a good list! I make up my own words too--and they always catch on w/ my family!

I really like the idea of wearing those rings on a chain!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I liked reading your list. Helps me get to know you a little better. Oh yea...overly hairy people. Ugh! I am LOL!

Rose said...

I have no idea what to do on this! LOL

Rose said...

Oh I got it now..duh...size 10? Holy Cow!!!! LOL

AmberW said...

Wanted to give you a big SITS hug!!!! Love your list :)

Bramblemoon Farm said...

OH MY, you are the first person I've met who likes my three favorite shows: Bones, Psych and Monk. That is so cool. I LOVE these shows:) How can one NOT love them?