Monday, November 10, 2008

Outside My Window... Snow on top of the leaves we haven't raked yet!

I am thinking... About climbing back into bed with DH who is home sick.

I am thankful for... My belief on God.

From the kitchen... Cheesy Mexican Casserole.

I am wearing... A gray sweat shirt, blue hospital scrub pants & my long cozy bath robe.

I am creating...
A new devotional blog, Devotional Daze.

I am going... To take Jack to school.

I am reading... The book of Job.

I am hoping... For the yard faries to come & rake my leaves!

I am hearing... My camera shutting itself off.

Around the house... Scrubbing the bathtub.

One of my favorite things... Sunflowers.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Taking care of DH.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... A pic of my oldest JD last year, with a bible verse I added last week for Work Filled Wednesday.

Photobucket

Thank you to Peggy at ~The Simple Woman~ for this great daybook idea. You can visit her here http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/




8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love this post each week...I really should join in the fun!
Great picture! couldn't get to the quilt give away site. Did you do that on purpose?

Anonymous said...

The book of Job makes you realize how good you've got it, doesn't it? Your DH is a lucky guy too!
Love the pic!

Lisa said...

When the yard fairies finish at your house, can you send them over to mine? &:o)

Heather said...

snow already? yikes! i'm glad we haven't gotten any of that in ohio yet!

thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

We have the unraked leaves but you can keep the snow!

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Thats cute (can I say cute when talking about a teenage boy??) about him wearing his cape to school. He sounds like a lot of fun!

Lindsay said...

I've always wanted to tackle Job. His sufferings and attitude certainly put things in perspective. I checked out your devotional blog and will be adding it to my reader. I need some inspirations throughout my day!

Anonymous said...

Cheesy Mexican Casserole sounds delicious! Recipe?

I enjoyed your daybook entry today!

~~