Friday, September 10, 2010

Disparate & Multifarious




Let's do some randomness for this weeks Round Robin.  The Round Robin is hosted by Amy over at Keeping Up With The Schultz Family, so go check it out!
**********************************************

Quizno's has another messed up commercial out. I guess it's getting people talking, but honestly based on the crap commercials their throwing out I won't be eating there any time soon.
This is even worse than the last commercial.


************************************************

I guess I helpfully cut the caption off, but this said, "If Salvador Dali designed Livestock". Yep, my Cuteoverload calender makes me Lol!
Photobucket
************************************************

Another thing that I don't understand. The site that I found this on called this the Snuggie burqua. I think that name fits. I'm pretty sure I'd rather drool on myself in public, than lay with this over my head.



*************************************************

Finally, I'll leave you with one of my favorite cartoons, Pearls Before Swine.

Pearls Before Swine

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I hate hearing that the doctors aren't helping! It's not supposed to work that way!

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by. THat Snazzy is pretty funny at first I thought is was something for nursing until I watched the clip.. Great joke. Thanks again..
Have a great weekend..

Michelle Faith said...

Snazzy Napper!! Lmao! Them people look like ass hats. no thanks! Whats a Nap anyway? lol