Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Calling All Cooks!

Some of you may know that I am also a pet blogger.  My miniature schnauzer Oskar has his own blog.





And I have a blog for pet bloggers to come togther for support called Pet Blogs United.

Photobucket

I am working in conjunction with a group called Crossed Paws to make a series of cookbooks for both pets and humans.  The cookbooks will be available on disc and will be sold to benefit pets in need with large medical or other bills.

I'm currently working on three editions.  One for pet treats and then 2 for humans, one for soups & one for casseroles.  I would love your support if you have any of those types of recipes that you could send me to include in these fund-raising cookbooks.  Feel free to send more than one.  If you send a recipe, please include a picture of the finished product, if you can, and your blog address.  All recipes that appear in the cookbook will have a link to your blog included.  You can send your recipes to PBU at comcast dot net.

Thanks to any of you who can contribute!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I just have found some in a mag. or from a friend. That sounds neat. I will send her over her..

Have a great night..

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Sounds interesting for sure.

Emily said...

I would love to send you some of my recipes if I could just figure out how to email them to you!

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Dogs + Photography + Cooking? How can I resist. What is the deadline? I should be able to do one from Bark'n About for dogs and one from Beyond the Dog Dish for soup. What are the deadlines?