Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Medical Assisting?

John David is considering going to school for medical assisting, but he concerned about having to wear scrubs.  Well I found a great place for medical uniforms, that even he thinks are cool.

Once I started looking at the program, I thought that it might be something I'd be interested in doing, if I get turned down for SS disability.  I like scrubs that are classic, but not too busy.  Fashion scrubs are some that I found that are high quality and have great colors like chocolate and aquamarine that look great.

I've already done a lot of the work for medical assisting program when I did my medical coding program, so I wouldn't have to take things

Who knows what kind of path lies in our futures and whether or not it contains medical scrub sets can be expensive, but they have to be durable and well made.

Could I handle dealing with sick people all day.  Would I be good at drawing blood?  I'm not sure, but if I am I know where I'll be getting my scrubs!

1 comment:

The Bug said...

The more I read the word scrubs the funnier it sounded to me :)