My bloggie friend Janah at So Not Mom-a-licious recently recieved this tag and posted some really courageous things about herself. She left the tag open, so I picked it up & ran with it.
The tag requires that I tell you 7 random facts about myself that you must always remember! I totally agree with Janah that the "always remember" part is a little much, but here goes.
2. I pretended to like guacamole for months while I was pursuing my now husband. I hate guacamole. Luckily he was flattered by my fib.
3. I have never liked being an only child.
4. I'm having trouble feeling a connection to Christ this Christmas season.
5. I suffer from depression & anxiety that often immobilizes me. Depression is very difficult for people who have no experience with it to understand. Most people think you should just be able to "suck it up" and move forward. I don't hide the fact that I have depression because I truly want people to understand that it is as much of an illness as diabetes or any other you can name. For those who suffer from depression the social stigma is just one more humiliation that we don't need.
6. Sunflowers make me happy.
7. I miss the time I used to spend camping by myself.
I think those should totally be random enough!
Now I'm supposed to tag 7 random people. Since we are having a snow day here in Michigan, I checked around today and found some fellow Michigan bloggers. These are not bloggers that I know, but I like the opportunity to make new bloggy friends with things like this. So I pick:
Jen from Buried With Children. She's got 4 adorable kids including a set of triplets!
BlueViolet from A Nut in a Nutshell. Her picture of her kids when they were little really is just adorable.
Diane from Good Mourning, Glory. She seems like a great mom who does things her own way. I can totally relate to that.
Brenda from In The Treetop. The pics of her cats with Santa hats was all I needed to see to know that she's my kind of gal.
Karen from The Bunny Burrow. I wouldn't trade my 2 boys for anything, but looking at pics of her 3 girls makes me wish for someone I could put in dresses. (My sons frown on that.)
Carol from Charlie and Me! My schnauzer Oskar said I had to include this fellow schnauzer lover on my list.
Tamy from 3 Sides of Crazy. When I read her blogger profile I saw that we have lots of common interests.