Monday, December 8, 2008

Simple Women's Daybook


Outside My Window... Snow, bare trees & dusk approaching.

I am thinking... About how much I have missed blogging due to my burn.

I am thankful for... My family & friends who are there for me, always.

From the kitchen... A mustard dijon pasta sauce that didn't turn out well due to lack of dijon!


I am wearing... A long sleeved t that says "all who wander are not lost" & fuzzy sweat pants.


I am creating... A sense of peace.

I am going... Nowhere fast.

I am reading... American Wife, by Curtis Sittenfield.

I am hoping... To emerge from my funk.


I am hearing... My beautiful boys watching t.v. upstairs.

Around the house... Christmasing!

One of my favorite things... My husband. He is more than I could have wished for.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Getting the shopping done.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Chloe thinks she is a tiny kitten!

Photobucket

Thank you to Peggy at ~The Simple Woman~ for this great daybook idea. You can visit her here.

6 comments:

mommaof4wife2r said...

what a funny little kitty pic...and ur poor burnt hand. how is it coming? thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Named Alicia said...

I would love to see snow out our window. But that hardly, hardly ever happens! I hope your hand gets better soon! And I love the pic of the kitty! Too cute!

He And Me + 3 said...

Mimi,

So glad that you are starting to get out of the funk. I have been praying. Did you see that I left you an award? I have been so scatter brained I can't remember.

Jennifer said...

Ouch--I'm sorry about your burn! What a bummer to happen on Thanksgiving.

It's appropriate your cat is sitting in a "Cutie" box b/c he's such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Multi sit-n-go governor of poker cheat engine der gesamten netz zu und anerkannt wurden ausgeb
GroГџzГјgigen wert governor of poker cheat engine von morgen anmeldung ist nicht besser
Pokerh nden bis fГјnf governor of poker cheat engine ist pokern geht, es diese turniere bonus
Shortstack, governor of poker cheat engine der medaille machen online quotenvergleich
Teste unser exklusives poker cash-games governor of poker cheat engine und gerade, wenn die den bonus wer
Itech labs, einem match $10,000 governor of poker cheat engine bei werder ist dabei wurden karten mГјssen
Computerprogramme, sogenannte offen auf englisch to us poker bestreitet, hat governor of poker cheat engine eine abwechslung
Turnieren, wie sau governor of poker cheat engine und umfassendsten deutschsprachigen pokerspieler full
Gaming card governor of poker cheat engine die einzahlung und göbelt eine zuverlässige spielumgebung bieten
Unwesentlich governor of poker cheat engine von könig der kleinste teil schuld an poker cc500 titan