Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Best Ever Kool-Aid Play Dough

My boys are way beyond the play dough age, but I miss making this for them & playing with them.


Kool Aid makes each flavor smell great, especially the grape, lime & cherry.

Ingredients
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup salt
2 (1/4 ounce) package Kool-Aid
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
2 cups boiling water
3 tablespoons oil

Directions
1.  Mix dry ingredients, add wet.
2.  Knead until smooth (careful - it's hot!)
3.  Grab your cutters and rollers and play away.

Store in a sealed container, freezes well if you want to make ahead for holiday gifts.

3 comments:

sAm said...

OH, I used to LOVE making this stuff!! Not that I'm in any hurry, but I can hardly wait to make it with my grandkids!

Amy said...

thanks for sharing this.. I will try it with my little one.

Liz Mays said...

I've heard of this, and I would think the color would be especially vivid too. I never thought about the scent. YUM!