Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Moanin'





Time for another Monday Moanin'.  My hope for Monday Moanin' is to get all of the crap out there on the table so hopefully we can move on with our week.

Grab a button & play along!

  1. The insurance settlement came in for our car, not nearly enough to get another car.  At least we're done with the insurance company.
  2. I've got to go to my Dr. this morning.  He's a great doctor who spends lots of time with his patients, but you have to wait at least an hour past your appointment time.  If he wasn't the only person I've found who could control both my gastroparesis, and my bi-polar, I'd leave him in a minute.
  3. If I hear that Train song Hey Soul Sister on one more commercial I'm going to throw something.  I like the song, but the commercials have ruined it for me.
  4. We ran out of candy last night for Trick or Treating.  I left Chris in charge of buying the candy & can't complain about it though.
  5. I can't find anything that I can eat.  I can't force down food that I don't want, I throw up.  My brain keeps telling me that I need to eat, but nothing is working.
Today is the start of NoBloPoMo, so wish me luck!

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...




6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Thank you for saying that about Hey Soul Sister. I feel exactly the same way. Whereas I might once have had a chance to like the song, there ain't no way now!

Rebecca Jo said...

I DESPISE "Hey Soul Sister"

Hope you find some food that will STAY down ... hate throwing up!!!!

Did you have to turn off your lights & hide when you ran out of candy? At least there's none left to eat yourself

Amy DM said...

I'm so sorry that you are having trouble eating. I'll pray for you.

Sueann said...

Now when I hear that song..my gag reflex is triggered!! I guess hubby found you new candy?
I hope you can soon find some things that you can eat!
Hugs
SueAnn

Tracy said...

I HATE waiting past my appt time at the dr!
xoxo,t

Rachael said...

Ugh. I can't imagine going to the doc every time knowing I'd wait an extra hour. But of course, they still expect YOU to be there on time, right?