Monday, November 22, 2010

OK, Now I'm MAD!

If you've been a reader of Screaming Mimi for any amount of time, you know that I sign my posts like this:







I also sign many of my comments that I leave on other blogs the exact same way.

Apparently some Anonymous person thinks that this is phony.  I couldn't possibly "love" the people who read my blog.

You know what I say to you Anonymous?  Screw you!

My blog has been a place where I have met amazing friends.  Some that I've met, some that I haven't.  Some people may stumble onto my blog without me ever even knowing it.  But you know what?  I wish those people love and would probably hug most of them if I could.

I'm sorry, Anonymous, that you have a small life with nothing to do but leave negative comments on other people's blogs.  I'm sorry that the simple words "hugs & love" on the screen somehow make you feel uncomfortable.  I'm sorry because you're probably not a very happy person, but I'm not sorry & I will not be changing how I sign my posts or my comments.  So just for you, Anonymous,

14 comments:

Amy DM said...

You should be mad! I know after reading some of the comments left yesterday and this morning, that people really appreciate your comment love. Don't let the haters get you down!

Diane said...

i know you love me!! and we met right here, on this blog.

Beth in NC said...

Ha. Girl, people who leave anonymous comments don't even deserve your energy. Seriously, it must have been a bored kid -- that is all I can imagine.

LOVE YA!
Beth

Rebecca Jo said...

People have WAY too much time on their hands if their worried about your signature... haha!!!

And I DO LOVE YOU Bloggy friend!!! :)

Amy said...

You go girl.. I think it is nice the way you sign your blog. It makes me smile and feel loved. I know it because we are wonderful friends and it is nice to have this written down when you stop by and are having a bad day. You know that someone is at least thinking about you.. Hugs and Love...

I also tagged you in a fun game today if you want to join in..

http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/11/gobble-tag.html

A.Marie said...

I love coming over here and visiting your blog...and I love how you sign your name. Don't let the haters and the downers get you down! :)

Unknown said...

Trolls sometimes just want to bring everyone down. There is nothing wrong with your signature!

sara said...

You are like the 3rd person I have heard having anonymous hate comments..what is up with that?!

Amy said...

No worries about the tag.. Sorry to hear you did not have great memories. I hope that changes.

Liz Mays said...

Well, I'm sending you some hugs and love!

Emily said...

Good for you Mimi!! Whoever anonymous is, they are probably bitter at the world for some reason and can't stand it that some of us actually do love each other! I have never met you in person but I can guarantee you that I would give you a great big hug full of love if I ever do meet you in person!

heidi said...

You've shown me a whole lotta love by keeping up with me even though I don't reciprocate. Don't let trolls bother you.

said...

Mr. or Mz. Anti-Hugs-and-Love must have some crappy karma.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Seriously?? What-the-fragglerock???

This is why I don't allow "anonymous" comments. If you want to comment on my blog, you have to own your words.

I like what you said though. Jeepers!

I DO love you and I know you DO love me!! So nanner nanners!!!!